Browse (by artists, by title, genre, occasion, latest arrivals, artist country, top sellers)
How to download music:
Find the title of the song you want to purchase.
Click the buy button to the right of the song name.
You are now in the shopping cart section:
All details of the song you have selected will be in your shopping
basket (title, singer, price, etc.).
If you are done shopping, click CHECKOUT
If you want to buy other songs, click CONTINUE SHOPPING
If you click CONTINUE SHOPPING, you will be returned to the previous
page and you can continue browsing and making more selections which will
be added to your shopping basked.
If you click CHECKOUT
You will be asked to enter your credit card info in our secured checkout
area. (look for closed padlock)
You will be asked to verify your info. If you entered the credit card
information incorrectly, you will be asked to reenter your credit card
Click SUBMIT to finalize your purchase.
Once your credit card is approved, you will. immediately be provided
with a link to download the song or several links if you have bought
more than one song. You are then free to download the song(s) to your
computer and/or transfer to your MP3 player
How to organize music when downloading:
Organizing your music makes it easy to find the songs you are looking
for in the future. Here are a few simple examples of how to organize
your music on a typical PC:
1) Go into My Computer
2) Select the C drive
3) Create a New Folder called My Music
4) Inside My Music make Main folders called Soca, Reggae, Country,
5) Inside the Soca folder make Subfolders called Grenada Soca, Jump
and wave, etc.
6) Inside Reggae folder make Subfolders called Dancehall, Conscious,
Lovers rock, etc.
7) Inside Holiday folder make Subfolders called Parang, Independence,
The idea is My Music folder > Main Genres folder > Sub Genres folder
Once downloaded, click the .exe files to setup and install the software.
1) Open the Gogo MP3 to CD Burner Software
2) Click Add Files Button >> to select the MP3 files from your computer
you want to
burn to CD
4) Click Add file again if you need to add more MP3 files
5) Insert blank CD into CD burning drive
6) Click Burn CD to start the burning process.