Well it appears that the NDC is still obsessed with Keith Mitchell so much so that instead of issuing a press release about their "Nazimatics Budget" they are once again on the Keith Mitchell obsession Train. To the leader and members of the NDC you all need to get serious and forget Keith Mitchell, because as Chester Humphrey said recently "NDC did not win the elections, the people did because they wanted a change, but if the NDC continue the rate they going at, they may be out of Office sooner than they think".
It is being said in all circles, forget Keith Mitchell and Govern the country, but there are persons like Glen Noel, Michael Baptiste and Anslem Clouden who seem to have a never ending "axe to grind" with Keith Mitchell. What these guys and some other NDC Misfits are failing to realize is that the more they attack Keith Mitchell, the more popular he becomes, the more lies you the NDC try to spread and create on Keith Mitchell and the NNP, the more stupid you all look when the truth is revealed, when will some of you NDC guys learn? Why are you the members of the NDC not declaring your assets? Is it that you all have something to hide? It is not easy for a Minister to hide ownership of three Gas Stations in Grenada so he might as well just "declare his hands" while it's early.
Now rather than wasting you all time trying to bash and frame Keith Mitchell let us deal with the following questions as it relates to your accountable and transparent Government?
* What is the status on the Dialysis Company that was suppose to come from Trinidad to do what a local Company was doing?
* What is the status on the building renovated by the Forresters for their Dialysis Clinic? Are the Trinis still coming?
* How much was the exact cost of renaming the Point Salines Airport? Was it $98, 000.00 or $110,000.00? Which one was it?
* How much did the Government of Grenada owe TEMPO for covering Carnival 2009? Was it really $75,000.00 US or more?
* Is it true that Colin Dowe signed a deal with TEMPO unknowing to Senator Arley Gill and Cultural Foundation CEO Dexter Mitchell?
* Why is the Government so silent on the TEMPO/Stadium three year deal?
* Is it true that Senator Arley Gill was suspended from Cabinet for trying to save the Government from further embarrassment on the TEMPO deal?
* What is the status on the 2,000 plus IMANIS who were sent home?
* Why did the Government refuse the $59 Million Dollars offered by CCC in December 2009 but then recently travelled to Kuwait to accept the same money giving the impression that you all went for a loan?
* Where is the Volkswagen Polo Car given to the GCC as a Carnival Prize in 2007? Was it sold? Was it given away?
* Why was a diplomatic Passport issued to the child of a Government Official? On what grounds was this Passport issued?
* Why is GIS Producing news for MTV?
* Why is Ray Roberts collecting two salaries as a Government Worker? One salary from MTV and the other from the Government?
* Why is Ruth Roberts under investigation for a missing DVD about the St. Patricks Port? Was she set up or is GIS looking to make someone look bad because the PM was caught lying once again?
* Why is the Health Minister so silent about the non-functioning Elevators at the Hospital?
* Why is the Government so silent about the lawsuit being filed against Glen Noel by Einstein Louison?
* Why is Colin La Barrie running a security firm within the Ministerial Complex?
* What was the money received from Trinidad used for? Did it pay salaries or did it finance all the large delegation trips?
* Why is the Government so silent about the letter sent to them by the Landlord of the present Governor General's Residence showing the arrears for rental of the premises?
* Why is the Governor General still renting the property on the Hill in Grand Anse? Three months has long gone.
I can go on and on but let's look at the Hamilton deal, was'nt it the Hon. Peter David who said publicly that "the deal was above board"? Maybe I missed something, but if the deal was so corrupt then maybe you can explain to the Grenadian people why is it that Hon. Peter David is still trying to convince Hamilton's Company to return to Grenada? You see that is the problem with you the NDC, you all always have to return to your own vomit.
Take for example, the Prime Minister wrote to CCC seeking assistance for 'Phase B' of the Road project (the same Phase B that Hon. Joseph Gilbert said never existed), CCC responded positively stating that they are willing to assist, low and behold the Works Minister having accused CCC of being in corruption with the NNP Government wrote back and told CCC that their services is no longer needed. What do we see happening today? The same CCC you all said was corrupt is the same CCC you all had to go back to. What's interesting about the CCC return is that the announcement was made one day before the threatened action by the Union Leader.
You all said that July 9th, 2008 Gregory Bowen and Keith Mitchell will be jailed and that the FBI is waiting to arrest them, what happened, did the FBI change their minds? You all won the elections on LIES and some of the "yellow Grenadians" are today seeing the "true colours" of the NDC. Your NDC attack dogs continue to bark at Sir. Royston Hopkin, the Hadeeds, the Forresters, the Williams and NNP supporters but your dogs never bark at the dotishness taking place within the NDC. The only dogs barking within the NDC and at the NDC, are the two clowns from the St. Andrews Constituency who is forever trying to bite Senator Arley Gill for his cultural bone. As a matter of fact, Grenadians are seen as dogs to the Minister of Finance who decided to put tax on "back and neck" because people feed it to their dogs.
On the issue of the Government assistance, Mr. Boatswain was well within his right to point out the error, at least he was honest enough to say so and not blame the Computer as your Minister Hon. Glynis Roberts tried to do. NDC does not care about the poor people of Grenada, and it is a known and well defined fact. From high sand prices, mashing down Vendors Booth to VAT in a time when the world economy is in crisis just shows how much you all care. Then again whatever the IMF says goes because at the end of the day the IMF don't care about people suffering they only care about the "nice figures" even if it means poor people (Grenadian dogs) are to eat "taxed back and neck". Instead of trying to compare numbers why not live up to you all $400.00 promise and allow the elderly to enjoy whats left of their life.
Appointment of Senators, NDC should be the last to talk about that. You all appointed a Senator who forged his Brother signature to get a job in the Ministry and who up to now cannot even give account of the Calypsonians money and you all want to talk about appointment of Senators. Don't even talk about the one in Carriacou who "in arrears" with everybody and going in people shop calling for drinks and when time to pay saying "ah forget me wallet". Poor lady lost her house recently thanks to that very same Senator.
Even after all your "boo boos" since July 8th, 2008 you still not learning. Continue on the road you are on and you shall see how fast elections will come around, only this time for you all to win the election it would have to be rigged. I hope Grenadians are taking note of the changes taking place at the Electoral Office and the public pronouncement by the Electoral boss that she is not into politics even though she was not asked. Before I forget, Pastor Stanford must be reminded that what goes around, comes around; that is all I will say for the time being.
Finally I think Keith Mitchell was at his best on the "Business Files" programme recently. He displayed maturity, he was not as arrogant as was the norm in the past, he looked at issues from all angles and dealt with them. I can see why you all will have issues with him being on the programme, because unlike Odette Campbell and Brian Pitt, Michael Archibald don't play politics with his programme that's why he ask questions in the interest of the public and not in the interest of, or on orders of an executive, party or its members.
Stay tuned tomorrow to Keith Mitchell you will learn a few things
"the eyes have it"
(The views expressed in the above article represents those of the writer and not necessarily those of GC)
Mr. Gabe, I just read you request for prayer, however I have just posted elsewhere asking for your request to pray for you. As to judgment day as you post, if you think I have it all made now, are you suggesting you will continue to lie and live in sin, well there is good news for you, the blood of Jesus is there for you.
By: Pastor Garraway 1/22/2010 5:58:54 PM
Pastor i am please to hear that you are a man of truth which means that on our day of judgement you wont be one of thoes in the line awaiting judgement because the bible says that He who is without sins come forth and throw the first stone,so you see pastor that is the problem you are a man without sin therefore you place have already being booked in heaven-(pray for me for i have sined).
By: gabe 1/22/2010 9:35:50 AM
Mr. Gabe, I realize you have a knack for misrepresenting what I post. I never said I believe the writer is writing the truth, I said he is writing the truth, as a matter of fact, I know he is writing the truth. And for your information, envying your neighbors goods is a sin and I don't practice sinning.
By: Pastor Garraway 1/21/2010 10:23:48 AM
Pastor ,pastor you said it the writer did not give his name and that is ok by you because you believe that he speaks the truth but with me (gabe) you think i do not live in grenada and tell me what is this about medical/pension pay cheque as a man of god please remember the words of good lord it is a sin to envy thy neighbours for what ever they own.
By: gabe 1/21/2010 5:17:16 AM
Ah Gabe, here you go again. The writer chose not to give his name and this is his right. But who is Gabe, an impostor? This is another example that you are not living in Grenada. If you were, you will know that the writer is correct. The people of Grenada that is crying out because of the hardship they are facing, 20% as a result of the economic melt down and 80% as a result of the Government mismanagement, and they and their supporters constant attack on foreign and local investors. You don't care about them because you are secured with the medical provisions that have been made for you and the comfort your pension cheques provide in your adopted country.