Ingredients : goat head water 3 green banana 2 potatoes 1 yam 1 chopped carrot 1 chopped chocho 12 pimento seed 5 stalk escallion 8 sprig of thyme 1 scotch bonnet pepper 5 cloves garlic 1 cup white rum salt and pepper to taste
Method: 1. Clean goat head very well.
2. Place meat in a large pot cover with water.
3. Add garlic and bring to a boil.
4. Simmer for 2 hours and add spices.
5. Add remaining ingredients except rum and simmer for another hour.
6. Add rum, spices to additional spices to taste, and simmer for 30 minutes.