| Fried Red Snappe|
1lb Red Snapper Fillets
2 Green Sweet peppers, chopped
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Onion, chopped
1 Scotch Bonnet Pepper
1. Cut the snapper fillets into 1 inch cubes.
2. Place the oil, garlic, green pepper, and onion in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot, reduce the heat to medium and sauté for 5-8 minutes.
3. Add the whole scotch bonnet pepper and snapper cubes to the mixture and stir to coat well.
4. Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Stir the mixture well and cook, uncovered for a further 5 minutes. Serve immediately.